We want to see you succeed! Our team is here to help you navigate the local regulatory process, providing quick responses to your questions, and innovative problem solving.
Providing support and resources to help elevate your business. YSEDC offers small business mentoring and guidance in financing your business.
The voice of business in Yuba Sutter! Our Chamber brings together businesses from all sectors to enrich your network, advocates for policy that helps local business, and provides robust educational resources.
A proud partner of America's Job Center of California network! Serving both job seekers and businesses, the One Stop is available to assist with your employment and training needs.
Have you ever dreamed of a BIG idea that you couldn't wait to share? 1MC is ready to get excited with you, providing a creative space to dream big, while learning from seasoned entrepreneur pros to enrich your journey.
Visit Yuba Sutter showcases the many jewels our community has to offer. Yuba County is the perfect destination for anyone looking to immerse themselves in the outdoors, locally grown food, rich history, diverse cultures, art and so much more!
County Supervisors serve as the legislative and executive body for the County of Yuba, and provide policy direction for all departments. Having a relationship with your district's supervisor can be helpful in business!
Incorporated in 1874 and located in the southern portion of Yuba County, the City of Wheatland has both a rich history and a bright future.
As the County seat and core of Yuba County's gold rush history, the City of Marysville is a gem where many live, work and do business!
As you plan for the growth of your business in Yuba County, expanded infrastructure and future housing developments may dictate your strategic business decisions. Our team is happy to share information on transportation masterplans, proposed subdivisions and the most up to date tabulations of residential growth.
Infrastructure and Capital Improvement Projects
- Continued broadband expansion throughout the valley and foothill region.
- North Beale Road “Complete Streets” - construction of curbs, gutters, sidewalks and storm drains between Hammonton Smartsville Road and Linda Avenue.
- Cedar Lane & Feather River Blvd. - partial road overlay and construction of curbs, gutters, sidewalks and storm drains.
- Goldfields Parkway - designing future extension north from North Beale Road to Hammonton Smartsville Road.
- Plumas Lake Blvd - designing Phase 2 of highway interchange which will extend eastward providing a direct connection to Plumas Arboga Road and the Sports/Entertainment area.
The foundation of any business depends on the vitality of their work force, and a vibrant work force must have reliable housing.
- Cedar Lane Affordable Housing Project
- Renovation of the Travel Inn & Suites
- Homebuyer Assistance Program
- Owner Occupied Rehabilitation Program
- Acquisition for Rehabilitation Program
Making a BIG impact on SMALL business. Whether it’s access to capital, human resources, compliance, marketing, accounting, or any other business need — SBDC is your one-stop-shop for accelerating small business success.
Offering no cost consultation for incentive identification, site selection, regulatory or permitting compliance assistance, foreign direct investment and export assistance.
An abundance of federal resources including small business counseling, learning tools, financial loans, and tools for government contracting.
From business to telecommunications to water and environmental. USDA operates over 50 program to support successful rural development.
How to secure government contracts, international trade resources and patent information can be found through the US Department of Commerce.
Get additional help
No two businesses are the same. Our team can help create a plan that works for you, your employees and your customers.Help